National Certificate in Computing Level 2
Aim of the qualification
This qualification provides base level core computing competencies in combination with knowledge and skills to meet the local or national needs of a wide range of industries. The qualification also provides a sound basis for further education and training for people interested in a career in computing.
The certificate focuses on:
- base level core of computing skills for any industry that requires such skills
- a first qualification in computing for learners studying any field or domain
- an entry level for further education in computing.
Mode of study and Duration
- Full time, half year or part year qualifications
- May be eligible for Living cost and allowances, refer Studylink for more details
- Prepared to enrol full-time
- Expected to complete a National Certificate